Sunday 19 August 2012

Taxi uncle irked by fellow cabby who 'dumps' cab at pick-up point



STOMPer Huntampking Cabby was irked by the behaviour of this fellow cabby, who decided to abandon his taxi at a taxi pick-up point right in front of him, barring his exit.

The STOMPer wrote:

"At a quarter to 9pm on Aug 18, I sent a passenger to Anson Road, International Plaza.

"After he alighted, I decided to leave the driveway as there were no passengers in the taxi stand.
"When I drove forward, I found this red taxi parked in the lot in such a way that it obstructed my exit.

"The driver was nowhere to be found.

"I just wonder how come there are Singaporeans that behave in this manner!

"How can the authorities or the taxi company accept this kind of irresponsible behavior!

"Something should be done to discourage this black sheep for tanishing the reputation of our taxi fleets."


PS:
STOMPer cabby got every right to complain about the other cabby.
The transcab cabby should at least park properly.
Not block the other cabby from continuing doing his drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment