Sunday 24 June 2012

Kudos to honest cabby who returned lost iPhone to passenger



STOMPer Anuja says an honest cabby returned her iPhone to her, after she dropped it on the floor of her cab in silent mode. She hopes the cabby will receive a commendation from her company.

The STOMPer wrote:

"In this day and age, where the return of a lost handphone is like a dream... mine became a reality.

"On Friday, 22 June 2012 at about 9.20pm, I dropped my IPhone 4S in Madam Sharon Ang's cab (SHD490C).

"After many failed attempts to contact my handphone, in the hope that someone would find and return it; Madam Sharon contacted me with the help of her niece.

"I managed to get my handphone back.

"I am very grateful to her for her kindness and hope the company will recognize her remarkable actions.
"I never got to thank her personally as she had gone off to park her cab, while asking her niece to return my handphone to me when I arrived.
"Thus, through this message, I wish to thank her from the bottom of my heart.
"Thank you Madam Sharon!

"I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the staff of TransCab who reacted promptly in broadcasting my report; in turn alerting all the drivers.

"My handphone was in silent mode, and had fallen to the floor of Madam Sharon's cab.

"However, when the message was broadcasted, she stopped her cab to do a full search and found my handphone."


PS:
Good to know there are honest people around.
Good to know there are people whom is grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment